Leben und Arbeiten in und um Hanoi - Life and Work in and around Hanoi

Panorama Mai Chau


Seit Sommer 2009 arbeite ich, vermittelt durch GIZ/CIM (Centrum für Internationale Migration und Entwicklung in Frankfurt), als Lecturer an der Hanoi School of Public Health.
Dieser Blog berichtet von unserem Leben in Hanoi, Vietnam und Umgebung.
_________________________________

Since the Summer of 2009, mediated by GIZ/CIM (Centrum für Internationale Migration und Entwicklung in Frankfurt), I work as a lecturer with the Hanoi School of Public Health.
This Blog reports on our life in Hanoi, Vietnam and surroundings.

Montag, 9. Juli 2012

Horror on the streets of Hanoi

Look carefully. This is an image nobody would want to see. Ever.

We ran across it in the middle of Hanoi. I asked the painter what on hell made him showcase that atrocious painting. "It has been ordered by a customer " he explained. And had absolutely no comprehension when I told that this picture is just terrible, awful and detestable. The standard Vietnamese response : Smile and do nothing.
Wouldn't I have loved to take a knife and slash that thing to shreds! But of course the really abominable one is that customer who ordered it. Sometimes there are specimens who look like people and act like people while in reality they are just pieces of shit - walking the streets on Hanoi.
Horrible!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hallo! Über Kommentare und Ergänzungen freue ich mich - behalte mir aber auch die Löschung vor.